Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Hear What Others Have To Say…
- How To Buy Investment Property With Bad Credit For Savvy Dayton Investors – 4 Ways
- Buy My House for Cash in Dayton Ohio – 2 Questions… Bob's Crazy Property's
- Short Sale vs Foreclosure – What’s the Difference in Dayton?
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In Dayton And Other Parts Of Ohio
- What Insurance Should I Have For My Rental Property In Dayton? An Investor’s Checklist