While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Dayton real estate within your IRA. So, let’s dive into […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-ira
Hear What Others Have To Say…
- How To Buy Investment Property With Bad Credit For Savvy Dayton Investors – 4 Ways
- Buy My House for Cash in Dayton Ohio – 2 Questions… Bob's Crazy Property's
- Short Sale vs Foreclosure – What’s the Difference in Dayton?
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In Dayton And Other Parts Of Ohio
- What Insurance Should I Have For My Rental Property In Dayton? An Investor’s Checklist