You are in the market to purchase a home, but maybe your credit isn’t exactly where you need it to be. Maybe you don’t quite have all of your down payment yet. Maybe you would like to “test drive” a property for a few years. If these scenarios sound like you, then a rent to […]
Archive | rent-to-own RSS feed for this section
Hear What Others Have To Say…
- How To Buy Investment Property With Bad Credit For Savvy Dayton Investors – 4 Ways
- Buy My House for Cash in Dayton Ohio – 2 Questions… Bob's Crazy Property's
- Short Sale vs Foreclosure – What’s the Difference in Dayton?
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In Dayton And Other Parts Of Ohio
- What Insurance Should I Have For My Rental Property In Dayton? An Investor’s Checklist