Your credit score is a very important number; it represents how you handle money. The higher your credit score, the more likely you are to make your payments on time and the more likely lenders are to approve you for loans. An Excellent Credit score is over 720; a good credit score is between 620 […]
Archive | building-credibility RSS feed for this section
Hear What Others Have To Say…
- How To Buy Investment Property With Bad Credit For Savvy Dayton Investors – 4 Ways
- Buy My House for Cash in Dayton Ohio – 2 Questions… Bob's Crazy Property's
- Short Sale vs Foreclosure – What’s the Difference in Dayton?
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In Dayton And Other Parts Of Ohio
- What Insurance Should I Have For My Rental Property In Dayton? An Investor’s Checklist